Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Own X-mas Song

On the first day of x-mas a puppy gave to me.
A pine cone from a pine tree.
On the second day of x-mas a puppy gave to me.
Two candycanes and a pine cone from a pine tree.
On the third day of x-mas a puppy gave to me.
Three chew toys,two candycanes and a pine cone from a pine tree.
On the fourth day of x-mas a puppy gave to me.
Four tasty treats,three chew toys,two candy canes and a pine cone from a pine tree.
On the fifth day of x-mas a puppy gave to me.
Five golden bones,four tasty treats, three chew toys,
two candycanes and a pine cone from a pine tree.
On the sixth day of x-mas a puppy gave to me.
Six little sticks,five golden bones,four tasty treats,
three chew toys,two candycanes and a pine cone from a pine tree.

1 comment:

monireg said...

What a great song! So cute!!!

Looks like you really love your puppy! She's a lucky dog.