Saturday, April 3, 2010

A NEW GAME!

Hello friends! I am sorry that I wasn't here for a while. My account wasn't working until I figured it out. Either way, Snowy and Crystal just posted about a new fun game there friend showed them. It's a tagging game. To play the game, you have to open your first folder and post the tenth picture and tell the story about that picture. Then tag five or more other friends to do the game!




This picture is my older sister Petal and me. I miss her. You know in my older post how I said I didn't like the camera? Well I am the one hiding my face behind Petal. She wants to be famous so that's why she looked at the camera. We were so tiny!

I want to tag: Khyra the Siberian Husky (khyraskorner.blogspot.com), Kira the BeaWootiful (themagicsleighdogs.blogspot.com), Amy and the House of Cats (houseofcats-amy.blogspot.com), Rex the Dachshund (rexspaw.blogspot.com), and Tibby (tibbytales.blogspot.com). Mommy had just taken the big FCAT test. One of them was on her birthday so it's like, here is your big birthday present. Thanks Snowy and Crystal for telling me about this game and thanks for remembering my birthday!

Maltipoo Paws
Sunny

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh - what a tiny little baby you were! So cute :-)
Cheers, patsy

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo were soooooo furry tiny!

It is nice to see woo again!

Thanks fur tagging me - I did it a few weeks ago

http://khyraskhorner.blogspot.com/2010/03/thankful-thinking-thoughtful-thursday_18.html

Hopz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a great picture Sunny...you are being s very shy!

Smileys!
Dory

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Sunny! We are finally getting kind of caught up! Thanks for tagging us!

And boy what an adorable picture that is of you two! You were so little! And it is funny that you are hiding behind Petal. You were both just so incredibly cute and tiny!!

Draco and his Mom said...

You were such a tiny little baby...You growed up very pretty.
I will visit you again.
Wags,
Draco

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hi Sunny you sure are a cutie. Thank you for stopping by our blog. We look forward to following you around
Benny & Lily

The Oceanside Animals said...

Tiny indeed! I need a magnifying glass!

Miley said...

Oh Sunny, you were such a cute puppy! (not that you're not cute now, just your not a puppy anymore. Do you know what I mean???)

Cuddles and Licks!
Love Miley xxx