Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Very Bad Movie (Made by my Mommy!)

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Hello everyfur! AGHH!!!! Mommy had to make this video of me! Why! Why! Why!
She is so bad for doing it! All though it is ok. I think. What do you think of it? Mommy made more and if you want to know you can see them if you want to! Just tell me. She made one of me in a rhythmetics with one of my furends that lives here in Florida. His name is Rex. Here is his blog. rexspaw.blogspot.com. And theres a video of me in a diving contest. And me singing High School Musical with my boyfurend(Whoops!)
Just let me know guys!

Maltipoo Paws
Sunny

5 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

How cute!
I love the movie, not bad at all!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It looks like woo had fun!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Well, we loved the movie and sure, why don't you post some more of them?

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Mason Dixie said...

Very cute, how were you able to get the jib jab on your post? Mom tried and was unable to do it?

Sunny said...

Well once you made your video from the site you say done and there will be a HTML code and you'll just post it.
Hopes this helps!