Monday, June 1, 2009

More Very Bad Video's

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Hello every fur! Ok I think we are very fimiliar with the bad videos my Mommy made right? Well fur those of you this is me and my furiend Rex. He is a dachshund. His website is rexspaw.blogspot.com. And unfortunetly here is the next bad video.
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Ok firstly, me and Mommy aren't even into high school musical at all. So don't think were freaks. Mommy thought it would be funny if me and my - ok boyfurend Max, star in this. But I still don't like high school musical! And here is another very bad video made none other again by Mommy.
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Ok so I am suppose to be diving and I am in China in the Olympics? COOL!!! I mean this video was one of my favorites. Well I am done sharing my videos. Tell what you think guys.

Maltipoo Paws
Sunny

3 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sunny, if you are starring in the video, then it just has to be a big hit!!!! We think our favorite is your phenomenal dive.

woos, the OP Pack

Tasha said...

yayy! woof woof

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

What a talent!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra